Saturday, September 18, 2010

Life beyond.

Life post-University.


I've read that the reason people have a mid-life crisis can be explained by this analogy. They were just young people who 'hopped on the train of adulthood and never get a chance to get off. Then they pause, and realise, that their successes never reached their goals'.


That train sounds so final. It makes me feel like once I make a decision/choose a pathway, it will be so final and so much weight will rest of it being the right one. Where will I end up after placement? Will I solidify an OK job or a great job. I wouldn't even know the first place to start in getting the job I want. And I'm pretty scared that I need to put myself out there and be pro-active. That scares me. And I'm one of the confident ones. O gee.


I know where I want to go. Thats the easy part. Getting there? Isn't quite as easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment