Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A girl can dream?

Ive started to think i may resemble a book in second hand bookshop. Not because I smell funny (although I do detest doing the laundry) but because we're quite similar. This book and I. For instance, I'm never where i should be,  my geography is all over the place, my edges will always be crumpled and sometimes I need a bit of self help. 


But on the other hand, like the books at the old bookshop, all the knowledge is still there. The order is sort of there. But the charm is most definitely there. Whilst not charming yet, id like to think ill get there. Im just kind of hoping thats enough. You know, knowledge and charm. Because id like to keep believing that the second hand book shop will give something that the newer book stores can't.



No comments:

Post a Comment